Hash # 2430 & 2431 – Bahrain Hash Camp 2018!!
Location: The tent will be 1km south west from the Tree of Life. There will be signs!! BBH and HHH signs (whatever available) will be posted to show you the way! If you cant find the hash camp, please contact any of the committee members and share your location. See the contact page for numbers!
Location: Gps to the hash
Date: Friday, 9th of Feb 2018. (Hares: HWMM, Piss N Boots, Mazda 3 Inch)
- Arrive at Noon at the earliest to set up camp. PARK OUTSIDE THE CAMP GROUNDS
- Circle up at 4:00 PM (1600) – ON ON at 4:30 (1630).
- Finish the run and circle up for 6:30. Circle over by 7:30 (aprox)
- Dinner at 8:00 PM or 2000 (max 9PM)
- Party for the rest of the night!
Date: Saturday, 10th of Feb 2018 (Hare: Virgin Manwich)
- Wake up at sunrise most likely.. (it just happens)
- Circle UP.. Give 15 mins for the hare to lay trail.. (this will most likely be early in the AM)
- Finish the hangover run and finish up the circle!
- Breakfast after the Hangover Hash! (Time is TBD)
- Leave camp grounds by 12:00 Noon at the latest.
What do you need:
- Sleeping bag
- clean clothes
- snacks and drinks or anything else you like.
- BD 15 (non members) or BD 10 (BH3 members) if you haven’t paid already. if you want to be a member, see drag queen and pay the fee for either 3, 6, 9 or 12 months!
What will be provided:
- Beer, wine, and spirits! there will be water and softies as well!
- There will be some snacks.. Crisps and such will be provided. (bring stuff with you if you like)
- Dinner will be served.. we will have grills cooked up for you! Beef and chicken tikka.. there will be bread and hummus as well.
- Breakfast: Beans, scambled eggs, boiled eggs, bread.. tea and coffee and more.
- Hash games will be held for some fun. (if you would like to treat us hashers to some other kind of entertainment, please feel free! Jokes, live music is all cool if you can do that!)
- Music!! We will have a sound system.. (PLEASE BRING YOUR IPODS!! we do not have a DJ or anything like that. so you can bring your phones and play something! if you have an awesome playlist, that would be faaaantastic!!)
There will be haberdashery sold at the camp!! We will have shirts and patches for this years camp! other hab will be sold as well! coozies, keychains, and more! so bring your monies!!
We will also have raffles!! so bring 1 bd if you want 2 tickets or BD 2 for a strip of 5 tickets! You can always buy more!
If you have any other questions! please do not hesitate to email or call the GM of the hash! Head With My Mom!